How to Make a Donation
As we are not yet a Registered Charity we have contracted with the Prince George Community Foundation to provide us with some services including managing our investments and issuing charitable donation receipts via Canada Helps, on our behalf.
There are a number of ways to donate to the Vanderhoof Community Foundation:
- Make an online donation through credit card, paypal or Canada Helps Gift Card via the Vanderhoof Community Foundation – Donation Now page. This allows you to donate in memory of or in honour of someone and choose an ecard to be sent.
- Make a donation via cash or cheque to: Vanderhoof Community Foundation and mail to Box 2028, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A0
- You an make automatic donations from your paycheque. Encourage your employer to join you in matching your contributions. Contact us to get this set up.
- Work with your Accountant and/or Lawyer to make a donation to the Foundation when you are doing estate planning.
- Host your own fundraising event through your school, workplace or with a group of friends and donate the proceeds to the Foundation.
- Honour a deceased loved one by developing a lasting legacy in their name that will be a constant reminder of the devotion this individual had for their community.
- Support, attend or sponsor the Foundation’s fundraising events. Volunteer to sit on the Board of Directors. We all work as volunteers!