How to Make a Donation
As we are not yet a Registered Charity we have contracted with the Prince George Community Foundation to provide us with some services including managing our investments and issuing charitable donation receipts on our behalf.
There are a number of ways to donate to the Vanderhoof Community Foundation:
- Make a direct donation to the Foundation Society using cash or a cheque.
Payable to: PG Community Foundation
Vanderhoof Community Foundation
- Make a direct online donation through the Prince George Community Foundation – Donation Now page. When you click the Click Here to Donation Online, there will be an option to select the Vanderhoof Community Foundation Society Endowment Fund.
- You can make automatic donations from your paycheque. Encourage your employer to join you in matching your contributions. Access the payroll source deductions form here.
- Work with your accountant/lawyer to make a donation to the Foundation when you are doing estate planning.
- Host your own fundraising event through your workplace or with a group of friends and donate the proceeds to the Foundation.
- Honour a deceased loved one by developing a lasting legacy in their name that will be a constant reminder of the devotion this individual had for their community.
- Support, attend, or sponsor the Foundation’s fundraising events. Volunteer to sit on the Board of Directors. We all work as volunteers!